All those people can register their business under the Prime Minister’s Industry Scheme very easily in a short time. The most important thing is that traders will not have to pay any fees for the registration of their business.
At the same time, to get the benefit of this scheme, it is particularly important for you to have detailed information, for this, we will tell you in our article what is the industry base, for which traders this scheme is, benefits of this scheme, and other information will also be given to you.
What is Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is nothing but a government registration that is provided with a certificate of recognition and a 12-digit unique number to certify small/medium businesses or enterprises which is also called Udyog Aadhaar number, which will also be the registration number of their business for the businessmen.
The main objective of the government behind the introduction of Udyog Aadhaar was to provide maximum benefits to the micro, medium, or small-scale industries, which are registered through their Aadhaar number.
Before Udyog Aadhar, traders had to go through an overly complicated process to get their business registered, which was a waste of time and required to complete a lot of paperwork.
Like earlier, two forms named Entrepreneur Memorandum-1 (EM-1) and Entrepreneur Memorandum-2 (EM-2) were required to be filled, apart from this, other forms like 11-12 were also filled which are extremely complicated.
But with the advent of the Udyog Aadhar, all this has become extremely easy well as registration of online business can be done in a short time and then you can run your business in a legal way. Not only this, medium, small, and micro-enterprises have also improved to a great extent with the beginning of the industrial base.
Let us also tell you that the Udyog Aadhar is operated by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). Along with this, the MSME full form is Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) takes full care of all the operations related to the industry base and operates all the units connected to it.
Udyog Aadhar Scheme
In 2006, the Government of India passed an Act in Parliament, after which the policy was implemented.
According to this act, the government of our country will try to bring all small and medium industries globally and will also try to increase competition among such industries so that the country’s economy can be strengthened, and trade can be promoted.
Let us tell you that according to the MSMED Act, MSME is divided into Services Enterprises and Manufacturing Enterprises.
There are industries under this department which provide different types of services to us.
Under this, investment is made in big, small plant machinery.
Who Can Take the Aadhar Udyog?
If you are also thinking about taking Aadhar Udyog then let us clear some things, for this let us tell you that almost every kind of business entity can get an industry base, whether it is a Hindu undivided family, Be it a person-based company, partnership firm, production company, limited company, private limited company, limited liability partnership, cooperatives or any association of individuals or any other undertaking.
But for this, you need to know whether the MSMEs are meeting the criteria of the entity to be classified as a medium, small, or micro-industry to get registration.
On the other hand, if you own a company or do a business, then you should be classified as a medium, small scale or micro-industry under the criteria defined in the MSMED Act, 2006 to check your eligibility.
Benefits of Registering with Udyog Aadhaar
Under the Udyog Yojana, many benefits are provided to micro, small and middle-class businessmen who meet its criteria. Let us know about the benefits from the industry base –
- The biggest advantage of Udyog Aadhaar is that we must complete all the formalities online to register under it, which is quite easy.
- Anyone can register their business both online and offline.
- If a person is getting registered under the Udyog Aadhar, then he/she can also fill the form according to his industry knowledge
- Whoever is registering his business through Udyog Aadhar, that businessman must give his basic information like name, address, bank details correctly. On the other hand, if the information is found wrong, the businessman can also be deprived of the benefits of this scheme.
- Any person can fill in more than one Udyog Aadhaar form from their Aadhaar number.
- If you have filled the online form and once your form is uploaded, the 12-digit number of your registration gets on the email given at the time of the form.
- Any person who registers under this for his new start-up or for a business started just a short time ago, then he will not have to pay any kind of fee for this, that is, the process will be easy. Is also completely free.
- You can also get a collateral-free loan from the bank. Along with this, there is a good discount on electricity bill payment, while there are benefits like bar code registration subsidy and 50 percent subsidy for patent registration and income tax payment.